KICKOFF to Christmas - December 4, 2016, 2:00PM - 10:00PM
You better watch out! Santa Claus is coming to Sproat Lake! Yes, sometime between 3 pm and 5 pm on Sunday December 4, 2016, old St. Nick will touch down at Sproat Lake Landing for a quick visit and photos with our kids, and of course some milk and gingerbread cookies.
Festivities start mid-afternoon:
- 2:30 pm arrive early for the best seats in Drinkwaters. Gingerbread cookies will be provided for decorating, hot chocolate will be served around the fireplace and Santa may even draw for some lucky prizes.
- 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm - Santa should touch down for photos and presents discussion with the kids
- 5:00 pm - Our beautiful Sproat Lake Christmas tree will come to life with lights!
- 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm - Our Kickoff to Christmas Dinner we will serve Sunday night Roast Beef 3-course dinner or you may also choose from our Winter Menu.
- 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm - The Kickoff evening becomes more for adult folks around 7 pm with our special guests: a fantastic father & son team of Lazy Mike & Carson (aka McKinley Slim) Mallon performing their version of stripped-down blues roots.
Special liquor coffees, Christmas cocktails and lots of rum & egg nog will add a Red Nose flair to the evening!
It 's our 2nd annual Kickoff to Christmas and we're excited as busy elves getting ready for Santa – so we hope to see you & yours Sunday for funday at Drinkwaters, Sproat Lake Landing!!